Software Developer in Test (QA)
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test with a strong open source platform background needed for a startup that is reinventing the search experience - allowing users to search by touch, and bringing users relevant, actionable answers.
Kikin Inc. is a growing organization looking to hire the best and brightest engineers in the NYC area. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrive on challenges and have superior communication skills. As with any startup you must be flexible. And yes, love to solve real hard problems.
- Work with product managers and software engineers to develop and execute test plans
- Must be able to write code
- Ability to design experiments to test complex algorithms
- Own all server side QA functions including automated test and bug tracking
- Come prepared to have fun, work hard and build a world-class team and product.
- 2 or more years of significant software development experience.
- Strong software design and coding skills
- Must have tested production level code (Java or C/C++) in a commercial environment.
- Linux and scripting skills a big plus.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
This position is full-time in New York City (SoHo). This is not a telecommute or contract role.
kikin Inc. headquartered in SoHo, New York City, was founded by successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for compelling, disruptive consumer products.
kikin is empowering people to learn and do more via contextual search. Select anything of interest in an application or website and obtain highly relevant search results and answers.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Commuter Plan
- Free Snacks & Drinks
- Competitive Foosball
- Work in SoHo