We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our team.
- Design and develop innovative UI components and features
- Collaborate on a team developing revolutionary UX paradigms
- Embrace third-‐party APIs and integrate with kikin proprietary back-‐end service
- Deep understanding of iterative development, from compiling and vetting
- Specifications through integrated QA/testing
- Strong contributor on a high-‐performance engineering team
- Embrace and extend company culture
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong CS skills
- Prior experience with design standards to deliver validated, maintainable code
- Strong design sense and keen awareness of usability requirements
- Experience in a server-‐side language Java/PHP/Ruby/Python
- Knowledge of Java preferred
This position is full-time located in New York City (SoHo). This is not a telecommuting or contract role.
kikin Inc. headquartered in SoHo, New York City, was founded by successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for compelling, disruptive consumer products.
kikin is empowering people to learn and do more via contextual search. Select anything of interest in an application or website and obtain highly relevant search results and answers.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Commuter Plan
- Free Snacks & Drinks
- Competitive Foosball
- Work in SoHo